Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Special Gift for Daddy

Right from the start Ryan was a hands-on Dad. Since I could barely move, due to my C-section, Ryan was left to handle diaper duty from day one. Obviously Harrison thought he would help Daddy jump right on in.

Ryan got up to change Harrison as usual when he yelled, “Oh my God Courtney, I wasn’t expecting this!” I quickly glanced over and saw what I thought looked like blood. So I jumped out of bed, not easy to do when healing from a C-section, only to see that it was poop – a lot of poop! I then started dying laughing, also not easy to do with a C-section. Once Ryan finally had Harrison cleaned up, Harrison decided he wasn’t done having fun yet and pee’d on Ryan. By the time it was said and done, there were dirty wipes all over the ground, and Ryan was picking them up with gloves on. Needless to say, Harrison and I both had fun watching Ryan change his first poopy diaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment