Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Smith Mountain Lake

We just got back from our first vacation with Harrison. We went to my Aunt Judith's lake house in Virginia for two weeks. Not only was this trip incredibly relaxing, but it was full of first for Harrison. Considering that I took over 300 photos in two weeks, I think I will let the photos do the talking.

Harrison's first bathing suits, complete with hats and flip flops.




First trip on a jet ski (okay, this was just for the photo-op, but how could we resist)



First ride on a pony, he was not to happy about it. Notice the Gucci shoes - so cute!

First time to meet Ronald. I must mention, that this Ronald sits on my Aunt's d0ck. The previous house owner owned McDonalds, and it has become a favorite attraction of boaters on the lake.

First time to meet his extended family, including his Great-Aunt Susan, Great-Aunt Judith, and Aunti Desi. There was always someone fighting to get their hands on our little munchkin. He actually became quite spoiled this week, can you blame him?!?!?

First family photos since he was a newborn. I am so glad we finally got some pics of the three of us!!


We were all incredibly sad to come home, but we will always treasure the memories of Harrison's first trip to Smith Mountain Lake. We are already counting the days until we go back next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment