Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Where's Harrison

When it came time to decorating for Christmas, I wasn't sure if it would even be possible with our wild man on the loose. I was for sure he would pull everything off of the tree or worse. Well to my surprise, Harrison was surprisingly good with the Christmas tree. Instead of pulling ornaments off of the tree, the tree became Harrison's hide-out spot. Whenever it would get really quiet, you knew you could find Harrison under the tree. Grandma even reported losing Harrison one day, only to find him under the tree.






Unfortunately for us, Harrison's antics under the tree became more aggressive the closer we got to Christmas. Instead of simply hiding under the tree, Harrison learned how to plug-in and un-plug the Christmas tree. As you can imagine the idea of my 17 month old playing with an electrical outlet, was not something I was comfortable with.

You can see the mischievous look in his eyes!!


There he goes


Notice where his finger is in this shot ... and NO, I didn't notice it when I was taking the picture or Yes, I would have stopped.

 If I sit real still no one will see me!



Luckily for us, it is just about time to take down the tree. The Christmas tree isn't Harrison's only hiding spot.

Hiding has become a game to him. He will stand very quiet for a LONG time waiting on someone to find him. He will even stand in a dark closet with the door closed, and just wait. I have to give him props on his patience. Here are a few of his favorite hiding spots.

In closets


and behind the curtains... can you spot him - hahaha!


I just had to post these last two photos, I love the way they capture his mischievous ways. I always know if it is quiet that he is into something.


Busted!

No comments:

Post a Comment