Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas

As I sit here to type, I am at a loss for words. I can't even explain how wonderful Christmas was with Harrison and our family this year. To say he loves Christmas is an understatement. I would say Harrison had the perfect day! I don't think the boy made a fuss, pout, cry, etc. all day!! One word can best describe Harrison's Christmas... WOW! You see, Harrison recently learned the word, WOW, and this is what we heard all day. It was so cute to see the excitement in his eyes and hear him repeat, WOW, over and over again. I hope I always remember the happiness we had on this day because the pictures and words I type don't begin to do it justice. We are so lucky to have such a wonderful sweet baby boy and family to share the holidays with. Here are some pics from our day.

Santa brought tons of goodies!


Including a workbench - I love the way his legs are crossed.




A Lego table - he must have sat at this table for an hour playing.




A motorized four wheeler - we were shocked that he figured out how to work it, minus the steering part.


So proud of himself!


and lots of goodies in our stockings!


After Harrison played with his Santa gifts for awhile, it was time to open all of the other presents.



Harrison still needed a little help from Mommy and Daddy this year, I bet that will be different by next year.



Every year my Mom says she is cutting back on the gifts, but I swear each year is bigger than the last. I wish I had a picture of all the presents. We must have opened gifts for an hour. Between my Mom, his Aunt Penny, and his Great Aunt Susan - Harrison racked up. I think we might have to buy a bigger house for all of the toys! Here are a few of the things Harrison got.



Look closely at his mouth and you can see how excited he is. I'm sure he was saying, "WOW!"



I think this picture sums up Harrison's reaction to all of his presents perfectly! Oh to be a kid again!


All in all, we had an amazing day! We took some pictures


Played a lot


Took a little snooze


and best of all hung out with the fam! My grandmother, Mamie, in the middle is 99! We are so lucky to get to celebrate with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment