Thursday, December 29, 2011

And Baby Makes 4!

We are happy to announce that this summer our family will become a family of 4 and Harrison will be promoted to Big Brother!!



We found out the news while we were in Florida on vacation with our good friends. I brought a test along because we were trying, but I was shocked when it said YES! You see, with Harrison it took us 8 months, several doctor visits, and two rounds of Clomid. This time it took us one month, we couldn't be more excited!!

While we were in Florida I found a Big Brother shirt at the outlet mall, and I knew that is how we had to share the news to our families.


To surprise my parents it was a little hard because we were at Mamie's family picnic day. I had to pretend to do a diaper change and sneak Harrison into his shirt. My parents got the news immediately. To surprise Ryan's family we had Harrison walk in wearing the shirt thinking they would notice right away - wrong! We basically had to point it out to them, but non-the-less they were super excited!!

We decided to share the news with everyone else through our Christmas cards.


We are so excited about our new addition!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Hope you are feeling good! Another boy will be so much fun! That park is right behind Dogwood elementary! You should def. try it out! Hopefully we will see you there sometime!

    ReplyDelete