Sunday, October 2, 2011

Slacker

Surprise, Surprise.... I have once again been slacking on my blogging. I don't think I have done a monthly update since 8 months or so. So here is a way over due update:

12 Months

  • Weight: 20.11 (25%)
  • Height: 30 (50%)

15 Months

  • Weight: 22.8 lbs (25%)
  • Height: 30 1/2 in. (25%)
  • Sleeping: 8:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m. most nights. I can't tell you how thankful we are that little man is sleeping through the night - this didn't happen until 10 months. Yes, 10 MONTHS!!! I may be partly to blame because I never did the "cry it out" thing, but really Harrison?!?
  • Naps: Usually one, two hour nap a day. Harrison dropped his second nap on his own around 12 months - trust me I didn't encourage that one!
  • Food: Harrison has turned into a little piggy. There isn't much he won't eat, especially if Mommy and Daddy are eating it. Three bottles a day - that is the next thing I have to work on getting rite of.
  • Clothes: 12-18 months
  • Diapers: size 3
  • Teeth: 8 - 4 on top and 4 on bottom
  • Talking: Harrison is quite the little talker so far his words include (in order): Momma, Dadda, ball, dog, hot, and his favorite.. what's that. Not to mention numerous sounds including screams and something that sounds like a bird. One of the cutest is the zooooom sound he makes when he pushes his toy truck around. 
  • Crawling/Walking
    • 9 months - army crawling 
    • 10 months - crawling 
    • 14 months - walking - he could have walked much sooner, but he didn't seem to have an interest in it.
  • Tid-bits: Harrison is all boy and all over the place. He loves to open and close doors, turn off the lights, push the dining room chairs around, push/run with his walker, climb the stairs, play with the Iphone, look at pictures of himself, love on his blankie, watch Yo Gabba Gabba, be chased by Daddy, take baths, and play outside. Harrison loves it outside so much, that he cries whenever we bring him inside - I think we are going to be in trouble this winter. 
I don't feel like this even covers half of everything Harrison does. I can't say how much we love this little boy and how thankful we are to have him in our lives!! He is perfect in each and every way!

And since I can't post without a picture. Here is Harrison's last monthly photo on his hippo - I can't believe I actually got him to sit on that thing for all 12 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment