Saturday, October 1, 2011

My Big Back Yard

Since the weather is finally getting nice and Harrison is walking everywhere, yes I did say WALKING, we decided to head outside to the Big Back Yard today at the Memphis Botanic Gardens. Side note - since I am a horrible blogger and haven't written a post about it... Harrison started walking about a month ago (14 months). Here are a few pics from our day.

We started out with a little swinging with Mommy


... and with Daddy!

Then we headed over to the playhouse, but not before we stopped to pose for a picture in this thing.
Playing in the playhouse
Doing his favorite move - touchdown! 


Where's Daddy???


And on to the tunnels - I think this was Harrison's favorite part. Just look at that smile!
I LOVE this one!


Watch out for Daddy!


All worn out - time for a drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment