Saturday, October 1, 2011

Just a Trim

Harrison is barely 15 months and is already on haircut number 3! Taking Harrison to get his haircut is something I dread. Not because he gets upset, he actually does really well, but because I hate to see those sweet baby curls get cut off. If it weren't for Ryan nagging me to cut his hair, I would probably never take him. Here are a few pics from his third haircut.


In the following picture you may notice two things... first the IPhone and second Harrison's choice of pointer fingers. Let me explain...

The IPhone may just be Harrison's favorite thing. He likes, make that LOVES, to look at pictures and videos of himself. He has even learned to flip the pictures with his finger as fast as can be. He loves it so much, that it has become a little secret weapon that I use when he is upset. It can be quite embarrassing in public, when the only thing that will calm down my 15 month old son is an IPhone.

Secondly is the finger. Ever since Harrison started pointing, he has pointed with his middle finger. Recently it has gotten quite bad because he will raise his hand in the air with his middle finger extended and say, "what's that?" I can only imagine what people think.

I love the following pictures because they capture two memories I don't want to forget - his IPhone obsession and his middle/pointer finger confusion.



Concentrating so hard!


I love the little tear on his cheek in this one.


Checking out his new hair cut.


I am ashamed that I never posted pictures from his first haircut, I will hopefully get around to adding them soon. "Better late than never," has become my new blog motto

No comments:

Post a Comment