Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me - Part 2

For my birthday this year we spent the day at the Zoo with good friends and sweet babies.



Managed to get some new family pictures  (Thanks Amber and Joe)


Stop for a lunch (bottle) break


Ride on our first carousel ride. Harrison LOVED it - can you tell?!?! He kicked his legs and bounced up and down the whole time. I could hardly keep hold of the little munchkin.



Wow... what a day! Little man was all worn out


The next day we celebrated at my parent's with wine, pizza, and cake - what could be better? Harrison was even thoughtful enough to buy me flowers and a card. That was probably the best gift I had ever gotten. I will treasure that card forever!

All in all, I had a GREAT birthday! Thanks everyone for sharing it with me!




No comments:

Post a Comment