Tuesday, March 15, 2011

8 Months!!

The day I knew was coming, is finally here... Harrison's monthly "Hippo" pictures have just become much harder to take. I remember the days when I could just lay Harrison on the hippo and he would lay still for as long as I needed. I use to take probably 50 pictures in his monthly onesie. Well, those days are over.

Harrison is now on the move and doesn't want to sit on a hippo and have his picture taken. This was made evident this month. Even though I had Ryan their as a "spotter" Harrison fell off his hippo onto his head during our monthly photo session. I felt like the worst mom ever!! He had huge crocodile tears and everything.

This is the picture I got right before he fell. It came out cute, but I HATE that his feet are chopped off - that is the perfectionist in me coming out.


Here are a few other cute ones I managed to capture in our 2 minute session. The top one is one of his new faces - I LOVE it!! This little boy definitely has a BIG personality!


Do you think he was trying to tell me how he felt about all the pictures with that tongue?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment