Thursday, February 17, 2011

Our Little Valentine

In addition to having an excuse to eat chocolate in massive quantities, this Valentine's Day gave me another excuse to play "dress up" with Harrison. I had been wanting to get pictures of Harrison like this for awhile. So against Ryan's will, I picked out a red tie and made them Harrison's Valentine's photos. I am in LOVE with them!
This Valentine's included several firsts for Harrison...

Harrison's first Valentines card that he sent to all of his friends. It may just be the cutest Valentine I have ever seen!


And Harrison's first Valentines gift to Mommy. I got these delivered to me at work, and I couldn't have been more surprised. Thanks Harrison (and Daddy) for being so thoughtful!


Is it bad that these didn't even last 24 hours and I didn't share a single one?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment