Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Model in the Making

Everyone knows I am slightly photo obsessed, to say the least. In addition to taking a million photos, I also follow a handful of photographers blogs. Recently, one of these photographers posted that they were looking for a baby boy 6-12 months old to model some clothes. If your baby got picked they would get the clothes and pictures for free. What could be better free clothes and free professional pics of my little man?!?!

I immediately began to scour the thousands of photos I have of Harrison to find the best one to submit for the contest. Being the indecisive person I am, I ended up submitting this collage of photos of Harrison. (p.s. - In the bottom middle picture he is wearing a New Years Hat that got cut off, not a headband!) 


Due to my obsessive personality, I have been checking my e-mail constantly to see if he won. Well.... today I got the news - HE WON!! Harrison was picked out of 28 babies to model the clothes. This just confirms that I have the cutest baby ever!! (I am his mother - I am allowed to say that)

Harrison will get to keep all the clothes and we get the professional pics for free. He will also be pictured on the clothing and photographers websites. The clothes are from http://www.sweetbirdie.com/ - they look really cute! I cant' wait to see what she has for him to wear. The photographer is  http://www.littlemeadowphotography.blogspot.com/
Check out their websites and keep an eye out for my little model!

1 comment:

  1. he is SUPER cute !!! yay that should be soo fun. See if they need and SUPER cute girls too he he

    ReplyDelete