Saturday, November 12, 2011

Halloween - Take Two

Ryan and I have a yearly "Pumpkin Carving Party" at our house each Halloween. No one can remember for sure, but we think we started this tradition about six years ago. Over the years, less and less people have actually carved pumpkins. This year, the focus was definitely not on carving pumpkins, but on taking pictures of these cuties!!!

Emily "Flower" - 18 Months
Harrison "Puppy" - 16 Months
Bryley "Pumpkin" - 2 Months
JJ "Skeleton" - 10 Months

The little lovebirds. And yes, Emily found it fun to sit in the Bumbo - haha!!


Our Little Family


I love Harrison's expression in this one! I feel like it totally captures his personality.


We ended the night with some Smores. Well... Amber, Ryan, Emily, Harrison, and I did at least. And of course, Harrison was the only baby actually interested in the fire, which just adds to what I always say "He is ALL boy!"


No comments:

Post a Comment