Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Year Ago Today - November 1st

A year ago today, I found out I was pregnant!! I took the pregnancy test Sunday, Nov. 1, 2009. I had spent the night at my Mom's house because Ryan was out of town. I took the test first thing in the morning and saw a very faint line. I couldn't believe my eyes. Since the line was so faint, I rushed to Walgreens to buy the digital test. This test (or should I say 2 tests) read a big "YES!"

The feeling of seeing a positive test after 8 months of trying is one I will never forget. Ryan was out of town when I found out, so I had to stay quiet about the news for 2 days. Trust me those were the two longest days of my life. To tell Ryan the news, I wrapped up an Alabame onesie and booties, and gave it to him as soon as he came home. Ryan was shocked and excited when I told him the news. I don't think either of us could belive we were going to finally be parents.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment